Pixie

Pixie

Monday, July 6, 2015

My Big Adventure: Day 10

Daaayyy 10: Today started off with us riding a cable car. It was so exciting!! The hills in San Fransisco just made it more fun/scary!
I got to hang out the side! But, this is when my phone decided that I was out of storage and could no longer take pictures. Luckily, I was able to delete some stuff that I had duplicates of and that made more room for the rest of the day.

Next, we got sent to Alcatraz Island:( Just kidding, we went there and toured the island. I'm not THAT bad guys:)
It seemed kind of creepy to me actually. Seeing all the cells where those prisoners stayed and about what those people had done.

When we got back to San Fransisco after our tour, we saw this street performer who was pretending to be a statue (like Rachel Elizabeth Dare).
We also walked by the Argonaut Hotel! When I saw that, I immediately thought of Heroes of Olympus.
 
Finally, as it was getting dark, we went to Ghirardelli Square.
We bought lots of chocolate but didn't have enough time to eat in the restaurant. Hope you all are having a great summer also!

No comments:

Post a Comment