Pixie

Pixie

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Life Updates + I'm Going on a Trip?

Hey everybody! Let me start off by apologizing for never posting anymore. I have been kinda busy. Also, I have a few life announcements!! I graduated! And I recived one of few scholarships!!!!! Whaaaaattt?!?!? If you couldn't tell, I am very happy! I was on the yearbook team for this schoolyear and I am proud to announce our yearbook!
So this was the front cover. I have blurred out names and logos for obvious reasons. The tree is filled with different doodles from the year like a graduation cap, some sayings and slogans including #likeagirl, and a violin. My friend drew it!! She got voted most artistic in our class and I got voted class clown:) I don't really know how I of all people got class clown because I'm a bit more quite except when I'm with my friends but whatever...

Now, on to the trip. My family and I are going on a roadtrip to California!!! Whoop whoop! I've never actually been to California. You know, I just noticed that i use alot of exclamation points... Anyway, I'm going to blog throughout the trip! Starting with today, we drove all day. Well, that was easy wasn't it! I'll probably blog about other stuff too since I'm gonna have so much time in the car. Oh, one more thing, we will be meeting up with my cousins and my grandparents on this trip! Seeing my cousins isn't anything new because we live within five minutes of each other's houses but seeing my gransparents is special because they live overseas. 

Well, I hope the rest of y'all (y'all? Since when do I say that?) are having a great summer (HAGS)! This is me signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment